Alternative to Smoking & Tobacco

GoldWinger88

Reaction score
Hey Folks,
After over 40 years of smoking cigarettes, I ran across the Electronic Cigarette or Personal Vaporizer as some call it. So far I have been over 100 days without a tobacco cigarette and found it to work great.
No more ashes, no smell, no tobacco.

• I liked this concept so well that I went into the business and sell them now.

If you are a smoker or know of a smoker who is thinking of quitting, please pass my website on to them

Mod Edit: External links are not permitted per http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ne...06774-guidelines-conduct-droidforums-net.html

Thanks
GoldWinger88

Last edited by a moderator:

Diordna

Reaction score
Do you make an account to all the forums and post this on their off topic sections?

Not downing you, it's a good idea and if your story is true then I congrats you and hope more people do try this stuff. For me, I don't smoke. Marijuana is a lot better in every way than cigs, but I really don't do that either lol

Oh, except for the illegal part xD

Reaction score

Question to the Moderator - I have seen a number of posts that have pointed to external links. Example, announcements regarding new phones or new updates. Or perhaps a link to an app review on an external website. I myself have posted a review and included links to an page that talks about the app in more detail. Those are external links....

So my question is - why are those links ok but not the link that was in this post? Not that I really am interested in checking out this product. But I am interested in consistency.

If anything this post is a violation of: 13. DO NOT advertise anything that costs money.

I didn't see anything in the guidelines about external links not being permitted.

CC

P.S. I would have PM'ed you but I don't see who you were/are. (Edit: ignore this last one - I see now who the Moderator is - my bad.)

Last edited:
OP
G

GoldWinger88

Reaction score
To answer your question No. I do not just join forum to post this.
I have been a member of this forum for awhile.
However, I am going to my past activity and yes, I am posting my website.

My story is true. I had smoked for over 40 years and even I did not beleive this to work until I tried it for myself.
With everyone crying over tobacco smokers you would think an alternative would be welcomed. But it seems that folks do not want a positive change, but want to keep whining and crying about it.
There are Droid users who smoke too, and I had hoped to help the education process here too, but the mods have already made their minds up..
But whether anyone buys from me or not, they owe it to themselves to see that there is a viable alternative to tobacco out there

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
It does take a while to look at 150,000 users..

12. Signature guidelines:
The maximum number of lines in a signature is 5.
No external links will be posted in signatures. This includes email addresses.
Dev/Themer Support is allowed within reason. To be determined by the Moderation Staff.
Do not put any kind of advertisements in signatures.
Signature text should comply with our regular posting Guidelines.
If your signature is in violation of any of these new rules, the Staff may remove it without prior notice.

Reaction score
It does take a while to look at 150,000 users..

12. Signature guidelines:
The maximum number of lines in a signature is 5.
No external links will be posted in signatures. This includes email addresses.
Dev/Themer Support is allowed within reason. To be determined by the Moderation Staff.
Do not put any kind of advertisements in signatures.
Signature text should comply with our regular posting Guidelines.
If your signature is in violation of any of these new rules, the Staff may remove it without prior notice.

Chuckle - counted the number of lines in your signature lately? (Where is the tongue in cheek smiley.)

I didn't know he had it in his signature. That being the case I can understand that. It just seemed inconsistent to me.

CC

OP
G

GoldWinger88

Reaction score
Blacknburn

I was not aware that my link was in my sig. I had posted it in the thread itself.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Blacknburn

I was not aware that my link was in my sig. I had posted it in the thread itself.

7. Do not promote your websites, domains, company, or services in any of the discussion forums. This includes starting a thread, replying to a post, or putting it in your signature. If a member is seeking assistance or looking for a certain type of product, the best way to offer your services is to send a PM. The only way people are allowed to advertise on this site is of they are paying to do so. Please contact the ADMINs if you wish to become a Supporting Vendor.

Care to try again?

OP
G

GoldWinger88

Reaction score
No worries.
Perhaps it will let the smokers out there see an alternative and they can research more themselves