alternative to Facebook app

Coulterjosh

Reaction score
Hey everyone today I found an app that most of you probably know about already.. It's called atrium... It is a alternative to Facebook and it is practically the same thing... It is a quarter of the size of the regular Facebook and is even smaller once you delete the Facebook messenger app... Also pictures and the feed loads much much faster... I suggest you all try it out and let me know!!!!!

Likwid_E

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4
Checking it out right now... don't like the advertisement at the bottom...

Other than that, it's cool.

Likwid_E

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4
Screenshot_2013-08-29-05-47-35.png

There is no way to get back to the News Feed.

Lol.

OP
Coulterjosh

Coulterjosh

Reaction score
View attachment 65890

There is no way to get back to the News Feed.

Lol.

You can on the main screen, either by swiping left or right depending on what you are on: notification, news feed, etc.....or on the main screen where in your picture it says notification, that is a drop down menu that will let you pick what screen you want to be on....let me know...thanks

doniago

Reaction score
If it gets to the point where it can be used for Twitter as well I'll be interested. In the meantime I've got Hootsuite.

KaChow

Reaction score
Hey everyone today I found an app that most of you probably know about already.. It's called atrium... It is a alternative to Facebook and it is practically the same thing... It is a quarter of the size of the regular Facebook and is even smaller once you delete the Facebook messenger app... Also pictures and the feed loads much much faster... I suggest you all try it out and let me know!!!!!

Nice find is it yours? I happen to like this much better than FB 3.5, which I've heard 3.6 is out of beta and I'm not liking the integration. This one is much smoother, no lag and it does not drain the battery as the stock FB does. Of course everyone will have their own preference, but this one works well for me.

OP
Coulterjosh

Coulterjosh

Reaction score
Nice find is it yours? I happen to like this much better than FB 3.5, which I've heard 3.6 is out of beta and I'm not liking the integration. This one is much smoother, no lag and it does not drain the battery as the stock FB does. Of course everyone will have their own preference, but this one works well for me.

No its not mine lol I'm not that smart but I was getting fed up with pictures not loading in my feed and the time it takes to load anything and everything on the Facebook app so I did some searching and found this one and really enjoy it.