1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

alternate launcher - how to import existing icons?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by tomz, Jun 5, 2010.

1. tomz

tomz New Member

ok, so i installed adw launcher and it looks like it will do everything i want that's missing in the default launcher, but there's one problem...

...how do i get it to import my existing setup from the default launcher? i've spent a good amount of time getting everything set up just so, and i don't relish the thought of having to recreate it all again.

the only advice i've found in a search here was to switch back and forth between the two launcher apps until the new launcher would supposedly magically set itself up properly. i've tried that (spent a solid 5 minutes doing nothing but flipping between the two launchers at various speeds), but no luck.

am i missing a simple setting somewhere, or do i need to sacrifice a goat at midnight on a full moon, or what?
    :confused:
  2. STIDRIVER

STIDRIVER New Member

Not the answer your looking for.. but just set it back up manually. I have my config writen down.. and when I switch Roms/wipe, it only takes about 2 minutes to reload everything. Not much of a hassle at all.
Search tags for this page
android icon importer

android import icon

android import icons
convert other icons to go launcher

go launcher import

how to import icons into android
how to import icons onto post
icon import in android
import icons to new launcher android
import launcher icons android
will adw launcher import settings