Alternate Dark Theme

TJK

Reaction score
Is this theme getting ported to the new CM6 "stable"?

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Last edited:

StingRay

Reaction score
I think that roberj has stepped away from theming, hopefully temporarily....

Not sure if someone will step in and port this theme, and his others, to the newest ROMs....

roberj has done some great work....hope his sabbatical is a short one...

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I think that roberj has stepped away from theming, hopefully temporarily....

Not sure if someone will step in and port this theme, and his others, to the newest ROMs....

roberj has done some great work....hope his sabbatical is a short one...

I agree StingRay - he does excellent work and the Alternate Dark theme is one of my all times favorites.

-Mike

technique

Reaction score
Is ADWTheme - Alternate dark still available on the market? I have a Droid X running OTA froyo (USA) and cannot find it or the donate version on the market! I've never had any missing market apps before. I really wanted this ADW theme.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Is ADWTheme - Alternate dark still available on the market? I have a Droid X running OTA froyo (USA) and cannot find it or the donate version on the market! I've never had any missing market apps before. I really wanted this ADW theme.

Well, it *was* available. I know, because I was running it on my Droid X before I rooted it. I looked on the Market just now, and didn't see it - but the list of ADW Themes is quite long, and I didn't look at all of them.

Dunno, can't help you on this one. Why not PM the creator of the theme and ask him? That'd be roberj13.

-Mike

technique

Reaction score

Well, it *was* available. I know, because I was running it on my Droid X before I rooted it. I looked on the Market just now, and didn't see it - but the list of ADW Themes is quite long, and I didn't look at all of them.

Dunno, can't help you on this one. Why not PM the creator of the theme and ask him? That'd be roberj13.

-Mike

Sent him a PM. Don't know if I'll get a response. Crap. If anyone has the adw theme laying around, let me know!

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

-Mike

Sent him a PM. Don't know if I'll get a response. Crap. If anyone has the adw theme laying around, let me know!

The problem is, the one you want is a *paid* theme, and I can't send you that one. You'll have to wait to hear back from roberj13, or find it on the market.

-Mike

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I just looked through all of the ADW themes, using appbrain on my PC - which gives a larger & easier to read display - and there are NO - themes listed for Alternate Dark Theme, or by roberj13. Why? I don't know, but it looks like you're outta luck my friend.

-Mike