Alright my friends..Which will be your first ICS Flash../ ROM?

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Im seeing a bunch here... So many choices. And so many already nicely tested. Anyone care to share their version and or fav? Or maybe just the first! Saddle up that recovery and get to flashing! Taking care to make sure you please,...make a backup!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

rosso

Reaction score
droid2drummer said:
Im seeing a bunch here... So many choices. And so many already nicely tested. Anyone care to share their version and or fav? Or maybe just the first! Saddle up that recovery and get to flashing! Taking care to make sure you please,...make a backup!

Arctic...my first ROM on my Razr, definitely faster than stock rooted ics..

Ross

Sent from my RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm seeing some comments on that one too. Hmmm I'm mixed between this one and symplx

DSGMach1

Reaction score
I've started on Koa and then went to Eclipse when it was released. Now I'm on Black Widow. I love the dark theme of it.

InVeNtOr

Reaction score
did Black Widow. on symplx. thinking of changing to Artic.

juv3

Reaction score
Where can I find the Artic Rom?

rosso

Reaction score
juv3 said:
Where can I find the Artic Rom?

Droidrzr.com

Ross

Sent from my RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

cybertron

Reaction score
How are you guys dealing with the need for reinstalling all your apps and then setting the phone back up again? I find it such a pain in the neck, but I did find the sms backup app which I use all the time and don't worry about losing any text messages... but I really wish we had an itunes like setup (I've never owned an ipone, just know of their backup situation) Any suggestions? I've only used eclipse for GB, and LOVED it... can't stand stock rom now. even ICS stock is slow as hell.

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sure.. use titanium backup! A great tool! Or Tom Toolbox...etc

cybertron

Reaction score
Last edited:

DSGMach1

Reaction score
How are you guys dealing with the need for reinstalling all your apps and then setting the phone back up again? I find it such a pain in the neck, but I did find the sms backup app which I use all the time and don't worry about losing any text messages... but I really wish we had an itunes like setup (I've never owned an ipone, just know of their backup situation) Any suggestions? I've only used eclipse for GB, and LOVED it... can't stand stock rom now. even ICS stock is slow as hell.

Rom toolbox and apex launcher. ROM toolbox backs up my apps and apex can restore your home screens with the exception of widgets.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

cybertron

Reaction score
oookay! I was searching and searching for tom toolbox with no results... Was just about to post, thanks!

19psi

Reaction score
I'm on Eclipse and it's so much faster than the stock ICS. ICS was so laggy and memory hungry that my phone was frustrating to use. now it works as it should.