Alright Bionic owners, fixes may be on the way!

Low Saturn

Reaction score
The battery charging thing its real, if you notice next time you charge your device; using a non Moto charger- the battery will take a very long time to charge up vs. using a moto charger-the battery will quickly charge. That can't be good for the battery in the long run...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

My Bionic must be defective. Mine charges just as fast no matter what charger I use. The one that came with my Bionic, the one that came with my D1, the one that came with my Dare, the one that came with my mothers env3 and all the cheap Hong Kong eBay chargers and cables all charge my Bionic at the same rate.

RKozak201

Reaction score
My issue is that I see my companies wireless network on my phone but I am not being asked to enter the WEP key.

Motorola told me that I needed to manually have my phone forget the network and then enter the information manually. When I do this however I am notified by my phone that I am not in range. I used another co-workers blackberry and was asked to enter the WEP key when the network was found. His phone had no issue connecting. I wanted to connect to our network to use the Motoprint function.

jayman350

Reaction score
My issue is that I see my companies wireless network on my phone but I am not being asked to enter the WEP key.

Motorola told me that I needed to manually have my phone forget the network and then enter the information manually. When I do this however I am notified by my phone that I am not in range. I used another co-workers blackberry and was asked to enter the WEP key when the network was found. His phone had no issue connecting. I wanted to connect to our network to use the Motoprint function.

I have never been able to connect to a network that has WEP security, only WPA/WPA2. The IT guy here at work actually changed our network to WPA/WPA2 so that we could connect to Wifi here, he wasn't able to connect w/ his D2G when it was set up for WEP so he changed it.

OP
Arkbird

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have never been able to connect to a network that has WEP security, only WPA/WPA2. The IT guy here at work actually changed our network to WPA/WPA2 so that we could connect to Wifi here, he wasn't able to connect w/ his D2G when it was set up for WEP so he changed it.
People still use WEP???:r_c: