Already Miss MIUI :(

tlozano09

Reaction score
I just got a replacent X2 for my X and i already miss Miui rom. I know a lot of people don't like it because of the resemblance to ios but it is so fast, stable, smooth and customizable. I hate the lack of on app drawer (i use go launcher ex) but other than that its perfect.

Anybody else miss MIUI too?

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I had an iPhone for 3 years, or was it four...i forget. After having Android, I like having hte app drawer. I tried MIUI for a few days and went back to CM7. It wasn't bad, but I prefer the more stock Android.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just got a replacent X2 for my X and i already miss Miui rom. I know a lot of people don't like it because of the resemblance to ios but it is so fast, stable, smooth and customizable. I hate the lack of on app drawer (i use go launcher ex) but other than that its perfect.

Anybody else miss MIUI too?

I have been switching between CM7 and MIUI the last while... I like things about both.

MIUI

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow, you really came around with miui. I didn't think you would have tried it. It is iphone like, but way more.

CM74D2

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow, you really came around with miui. I didn't think you would have tried it. It is iphone like, but way more.

CM74D2

I do like it. The main thing I like is the music player. Its awesome. I also like how clean it feels. If Motorola replaced MotoBLUR with MIUI, I think everybody would be happy. That and an unlocked bootloader haha

MIUI

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Good luck with that! I like em both. I've been switching every couple weeks

CM74D2

OP
T

tlozano09

Reaction score
the notification bar is far more superior than any rom i have tried. As well as the theme manager, simply incredible. Any word on cm7/Miui for the X2?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
the notification bar is far more superior than any rom i have tried. As well as the theme manager, simply incredible. Any word on cm7/Miui for the X2?

I'm sure they'd have to work on 2nd init for the X2 since the bootloader is still locked.

MIUI

OP
T

tlozano09

Reaction score

I'm sure they'd have to work on 2nd init for the X2 since the bootloader is still locked.

MIUI

Yea but they did it for the X! i kinda wish i woulda kept my x...