Alphabet???? Interesting

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

Brings back childhood memories......

Ok Google...I mean Alphabet what's next on the agenda?

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Now I am going to want to buy a box of alpha bit cereal for nostalgia purposes. Alphabet cereal for breakfast and alphabet soup for lunch to commemorate this new company by Google.

Here's to Goog....Alphabet.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think this has a lot to do with the other story that came out this weekend that Google is looking to protect its company's assets. With people getting in to accidents with Google cars they created Google Auto to keep someone from looking to sue and get paid. To loosely quote The Verge "if someone is willing to risk their lives getting into an accident with a semi imagine what they would do to a Google car". Google has its own car company called Google Auto The Verge

By creating a "parent company" they can continue to expand while keeping one group from effecting the other negatively.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Oh, I understand it completely. Just crazy to think they've gotten so big under the name Google that their best option was to create a larger company that owns it now. Haha!

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh, I understand it completely. Just crazy to think they've gotten so big under the name Google that their best option was to create a larger company that owns it now. Haha!

Smoke and mirrors.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
All of our vessels are registered, individual companies. It prevents people from taking our company to town if something should happen to them. You can only sue for the value of the vessel instead of the value of the 300+ vessels, helicopter companies, communications companies, offshore oil companies, etc. So instead of Billions you could only get millions.