1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Alpha Theme] Froyo Theme for GB!

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by AndroidMatt, Dec 19, 2010.

1. AndroidMatt

AndroidMatt New Member

Hello all,
    This is not my first theme, however it is the first post on my new account, as well as my first "blind" theme. I have NOT tested this:icon_evil: yet. I could not find a tester so i need a couple people to see if this works.

To be clear, this is a Theme for Gingerbread D1 AOSP builds. It is in an update.zip form attached below. MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACK UP BEFORE FLASHING. It is a themed status bar, launcher, and status bar icons.

*please report any issues in flashing and running, as well as gaps that i may have missed.*

REMEMBER: THIS IS AN UNTESTED ALPHA BUILD. I COULD NOT FIND A TESTER THIS WEEKEND SO I NEED SOME HELP

There may be a services.jar error, looking into it

Thank you to Tanknspank and the rest of the crowd at #droidlife :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?yz8hm1pg8235qo5
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
Search tags for this page

froyo status bar for gingerbread

froyo theme for gingerbread

gingerbread status bar zip for froyo