[ROM] [Alpha] Ics4Bionic 01-25-2012

tannerffw

Reaction score
Is it going into recovery, or the bootloader?

DROID BIONIC

Retired OG DROID CM7 Supercharged 1GHZ

It either gets stuck at the "Dual Core" screen, or I can get it into anything in the stock recovery menu. Incl. Ap Fastboot (doesn't connect to computer in this mode though) and the FBS Fastboot, and I tried flashing it in rsd lite with an fxz for the stock version, but it gave me the error I stated in my first post.

lilhill

Reaction score
Idk what to do to fix the problem. I usually fiddle around very unsicentifucally until I get things back on track...

wilboy

Reaction score
It either gets stuck at the "Dual Core" screen, or I can get it into anything in the stock recovery menu. Incl. Ap Fastboot (doesn't connect to computer in this mode though) and the FBS Fastboot, and I tried flashing it in rsd lite with an fxz for the stock version, but it gave me the error I stated in my first post.
If your on 902/901,use this for FXZ..http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mo...-5-893-fxz-901-902-compatible-902-update.html ...turn off your device,push volume down and power button for pastboot...this will bring you to update path(5.5.893)..you can upgrde direct to 902 using settings>about phone...Then use this method to root your device... http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-bionic-hacks/198045-902-root-method.html (motoFail)...Goodluck!!

Ricksrangers

Reaction score
So here is the issue I am running into. I was able to get this rom installed but when it loads up the phone will not activate. It just continues to search for service and I live in an area that has great service. I'm hoping this is a simple fix and any help would be appreciated.

lilhill

Reaction score
Did you do the GSM switch?

DROID BIONIC

camaro1173

Reaction score
I have gone and read through at least 90% of the post on this Rom I have only 1 question that I could not find a answer to.
That question is will this Rom work on a device with the 902 update installed or does it not work with it yet?
Sorry if this has been talked about all ready I just could not find the answer.

Thanks in advanced for the help.

useltonm

Reaction score
Supposed to only work with .901 or .902. Not sure if that's the case as I have .902 and it works great.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Joshua815

Reaction score
Got it flashed booted and everything. But the service wont connect. tried the GSM CDMA **** and it still doesnt work. im becoming very angry as ive been working on this damn thing all day with nothing but crappy results. help please.

libertus77

Reaction score
Got it flashed booted and everything. But the service wont connect. tried the GSM CDMA **** and it still doesnt work. im becoming very angry as ive been working on this damn thing all day with nothing but crappy results. help please.

Which build are you running and what update were you running before?

Sent from my BIONIC flavored Ice Cream Sandwich using Tapatalk

Joshua815

Reaction score
IlI was using the stock 902 and as far as the build I'm not sure. I just had eclipse on there 2 mins ago but I'm in the process of removing it because I couldn't sync the contacts. So I'm just having problems no matter what

libertus77

Reaction score
The builds in this thread are really old and low level functional. Newer builds are at droidhive.

Sent from my BIONIC flavored Ice Cream Sandwich using Tapatalk

lilhill

Reaction score
How's the camera working for everyone? I know the video camera isn't working, but I get disconnected from the normal camera fairly often...

DROID BIONIC

oDECREEx

Reaction score
Someone definately needs to PM me when this gets updated and data works past 1x. Can we just go into phone settings and check for update and it will update to the newest version?