[ROM] [Alpha] Ics4Bionic 01-25-2012

cmac93hatch

Reaction score
I've noticed on this rom that in the settings/user interface/launcher you cant select icons or docks why is this?

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

cmac93hatch

Reaction score
OK that's what I thought but wasn't sure

cmac93hatch

Reaction score
I also may have over looked this but the bottom led lights are always on does anybody else have this problem?

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
I've had the uninstall issue with DROIDForums a few times and with one other app (which I cannot remember) once.

DROID BIONIC

Retired OG DROID CM7 Supercharged 1GHZ

Just had to reinstall myself after 24 hrs, strange. Maybe it needs an ICS update?

also, anyone else try to use My Verizon widget? Won't access website via 3g, and on wifi it asks for my login info which doesn't work anyway?

Last edited:

sk8ingdroid

Reaction score
I also may have over looked this but the bottom led lights are always on does anybody else have this problem?

just use root dim it lets you lower your back light lower than normal and control all the lights including the button lights and you can make presets for different configurations

Sent using bionic ics flavored

Yolo09

Reaction score

auto brightness has to be on or off to fix this, i dont remember which it was lol :p

lilhill

Reaction score
I'm getting this error when trying to install Google Maps:

Any ideas?

DROID BIONIC

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
Never seen that Market error before lol. Apparently you have or the Market thinks you have more than one account set-up and possibly another google app associated with Maps is not up-to-date. If that is not the case, then reflash ROM. I have had all sorts of different occurrences for each flash I perform even when all the settings and installed apps are the same, no rhyme or reason, just the nature of ROMing I guess.

lilhill

Reaction score
Unfortunately I've reflashed multiple versions of the ROM and Gapps - no fix :-|

DROID BIONIC