1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

alot of websites have mobile views?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by BigDloftis, May 16, 2010.

1. BigDloftis

BigDloftis New Member

I just had a question I have the motorold droid and alot of the websites I go to are in mobile versions? How can I change that I want it to show up like it does on my computer? Thanks
  2. Cycle50

Cycle50 New Member

With the stock browser I don't think you can unless the web page has a link to "full site".

With other browsers like Dolphin and Skyfire you can change the 'user agent' to 'desktop' instead of mobile.
  3. aminaked

aminaked New Member

Use dolphin HD and set use agent to desktop. Great browser!

If you put about:debug in the stock browser's location bar it will temporarily add setting like the ability to change user agent. This resets when browser restarts.