Aloha! Sadly found you all too late...but glad I'm on now

dbbarbour

Reaction score
I wish I had found this site and the wisdom and info on here earlier. I am on this site now because of a Bad Issue with my Samsung Galaxy S4. I owned it for a total of 30 days and it died...internal screen cracked...I have owned the original Galaxy with no S behind it for 3 years...passed it on to my daughter...it is still working great. I am not hard on my phones and I bought a phone protecter when I bought the phone...but apparently not strong enough. I did have insurance but my deductible is $175...I am waiting for my new phone and am in a dilemma...will I be forking out another $175 next month or sooner? I am very frustrated and will be following up with whatever action I can find on the web...hoping someone will do a class action suit against Samsung. I have already talked one person out of purchasing the S4. It is the end of my wonderful "love affair" because my original Galaxy still lives on...but this one is sadly ill made. Those of you who own one protected it well...any flexing will crack the internal screen, any pressure on the screen will crack the internal screen...probably other dangers are there too. Bubble wrap it.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear about your issue...

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. Sorry to hear about the phone. Hope you get a better replacement. DancingNexus