aloha from hawaii

hvymtlman

Reaction score
i'm a storm user in hawaii. the storm is my first smartphone, what a disappointment! i'm new to the whole forum experience, but have learned a lot recently. i can't wait to dump the storm for a droid.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol you seem to be like half the people here so far. Either have the storm or had the storm. Either way, welcome.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
dang that sucks. If i had to wait a month.. i wud just go crazy and make them change it for me lol. just keep calling back until you got a CS rep who would lol.

OP
H

hvymtlman

Reaction score
well, i went in to get the replacement. that went better than i expected. i'll give it a shot after 11-6. haha

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
In my opinion they should at least allow the Storm 1 users to break the contract if they either want to upgrade or get a different phone. But be required to at least sign another contract of equal value or closest to it.

OP
H

hvymtlman

Reaction score
yeah, i actually don't mind signing a new 2yr contract. as long as i get something that works consistently.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Aloha! Welcome to the forums. You should join the "I'm switching from a blackberry to a Droid" social group.. That's where all the cool kids are.

OP
H

hvymtlman

Reaction score
Aloha! Welcome to the forums. You should join the "I'm switching from a blackberry to a Droid" social group.. That's where all the cool kids are.

thanks. i joined the "ex-blackberry" group. is that the same? i'd like to be cool too. i don't have much info to add as i'm new to smartphones. but i like learning from member's posts.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Austin, TX!

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

thanks. i joined the "ex-blackberry" group. is that the same? i'd like to be cool too. i don't have much info to add as i'm new to smartphones. but i like learning from member's posts.

yeah, have a look around. if you see anything that doesn't make sense, or if you just have questions, please feel free to ask! and yes, that is the correct group. :cool: