1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Aloha from Hawaii!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by vietladin, Dec 9, 2009.

1. vietladin

vietladin New Member

My name is JP, and I just received my droid today. Switching from T-mobile, to Verizon, just for this phone!! I hope I don't regret it, but so far, i'm really liking the droid. Check the general forum, because I will be writing my iPhone story there, should make for some interesting reading.
  2. jmacal83

jmacal83 New Member

welcome...and no you won't regret it for getting the phone..its a well worth investment. Question how is the Verizon service in Hawaii, i plan on making a trip out there sometime next year. :motdroidhoriz:
  3. RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger Premium Member Premium Member

Aoha JP,

and mahalo for beeing here! I ever wanted to visit Hawaii in my life, and, if i can afford it, i will honeymoon over there in about 6 Months ^^

Greetz
    TIGGER
  4. rangeroverluvr

rangeroverluvr New Member

Hello JP. I just got my DROID a couple days ago and I love it. I am not sure about the service over in Hawaii, but I am sure you will not be disappointed with the phone.:icon_ banana:
  5. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Aloha and welcome to Droidforums. Looking forward to reading your iphone story.