aloha everyone...

JTs11:11

Reaction score
i just purchased my Incredible on thursday & am still figuring things out (i know i will benefit from this forum).

my best friend/tech-guy moved to massachusetts in december so i am having to fend for myself here in Hilo when it comes to q&a/advice.

i hope i can get some answers online from you droid knowin' cats.:i-m_so_happy:

so far i love my new phone & would like to add a micro SD for more app. possibilities - so i'll be trying to investigate that endeavor on here in days to come.

mahalo for your time & hope to hear from you soon...

JT

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i just purchased my Incredible on thursday & am still figuring things out (i know i will benefit from this forum).

my best friend/tech-guy moved to massachusetts in december so i am having to fend for myself here in Hilo when it comes to q&a/advice.

i hope i can get some answers online from you droid knowin' cats.:i-m_so_happy:

so far i love my new phone & would like to add a micro SD for more app. possibilities - so i'll be trying to investigate that endeavor on here in days to come.

mahalo for your time & hope to hear from you soon...

JT
:welcome: to the Droid Forum. We are happy to have you with us.

There are a lot of great resources in the forum and you now have about 50,000 new friends to help you out. If your searching for something and can't find it, please let us know. We will be happy to point you in the right direction. :)

droidgirl1

Reaction score
Aloha!

Welcome! I've been to Hilo before. Beautiful place.

Welcome and enjoy your new phone.

OP
J

JTs11:11

Reaction score
aloha hook...

thank you for the welcome... i am looking where to post my query about micro sd cards - sizes, etc.

i looked up micro sd in the search bar & came up with discussion of the 32 gb that was then coming out & while that is of interest to me (as that is the max i can install in my Incredible), i am looking to ask questions about people's experiences loading cards in their machines...

i appreciate any help pointing me in the right direction & i hope you are having a gorgeous saturday :icon_ lala:(it has been beautiful & breezy here for the past 2 days)...

JT