1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

almost maybe dumb question...

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by jstafford1, Dec 16, 2009.

1. jstafford1

jstafford1 Super Moderator

cannot upload to web

Not sure if this is due to update but I can no longer upload anything to email or here or anywhere. If I want to email a pic I have to txt it either to my email and forward or txt straight to there's. And I cannot upload to messageboards either. Where you would hit to plave attatchment says upload disabled. What can I do? Is it a browser setting I need to change or maybe something else. This is on native browser haven't tried another one yet.
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
  2. lumpysherman

lumpysherman New Member

Are you using gmail or K-9 or another app on your phone?
  3. jstafford1

jstafford1 Super Moderator

Straight up gmail and native browser, also doesn't work on dolphin browser too. So I'm at a loss as to why.

Ok can attatch through gmail app but still cannot upload pics to web sites
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
  4. JayMonster

JayMonster New Member

You were NEVER able to attach a pic to a Gmail message from the browser. You could however through the Gmail client.