alltel mms issue

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by sirgizmotheyank, Nov 26, 2010.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. sirgizmotheyank

sirgizmotheyank New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hello all. i hope this is the right place to post this. i have an alltel milestone that i have flashed with several frg22 roms from this site. everything work except for mms. does anyone have any suggestion? the market shows it as a verizon rom if that helps.dancedroid
  2. nevilos

nevilos Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have did some research and got the alltel MMS issue fixed! You need to download "apn backup and restore" from the market. Download the apn's i have attached to this. Extract the apn from the folder and place in the apn backup and restore folder in your sd card. Then open the apn backup and restore program, press "delete apn's" then "restore apn's" then chose the file you extracted and hit ok. reboot and your mms problems are history! Use "astro file manager" to move the files from folder to folder...

Attached Files:

3. cnoocher

cnoocher New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I also have a Alltel Milestone A854. Where can I find step by step instruction on how to upgrade from 2.1update1 to 2.2? This is my first time ever doing something like this.
Search tags for this page
alltel apn

alltel apn settings

alltel apn settings android
alltel apn zip
alltel apn zip download
alltel mms apn

alltel mms fix

alltel mms settings
alltel sch-r530x apn
apn settings for alltel