Alleged Phone Explodes On Ceelo Greens Face! (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
A studio session went wrong when Cee Lo Green‘s alleged cell phone exploded in his face. In surveillance video from the studio where Cee Lo was working, the Goodie Mob singer is shown answering his cell phone and scooting around in a rolling chair. After chatting for a few moments, the phone explodes on Cee Lo’s face and he falls over. No one knows what kind of phone he used. Some are saying the video is an fake because of the site it originated from. Media takeout was the first to report the accident and they can be suspect in their reports. I am waiting to see if any mainstream media will do a report on this. Most of all if it is true I pray that he will be okay!!!

Last edited:
OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey I'm glad he posted because a story popped up on my Google page about this and I did not have time to look into it.

I think it is a fake because no way do something like this go down and it not be everywhere. Seeing it was only a blip covered by a few sources, the main sources must have had their people analyze the video and determined it to be a fake.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Xeene quoted a link where the dude said it was fake, was supposed to introduce a new character or something like that.
Let's just leave it at that and please don't go back to the childishness that threads about the Note7 fiasco turned into before. I really don't feel like editing, reading reported posts or any of that stuff today and we're all over 13 here so let's all be the adults that make this forum the best on the internet.
Thank you.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I read somewhere yesterday that this is almost certainly fake... plus if it were true it would most likely hit mainstream news like the Note 7 on the plane.

Sent from my Sexy IPhone 7+

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
A security cam that displays the exposure, frame rate, and resolution... but not the date and time?

Fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.