Alldroid2

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by pthance, Apr 18, 2010.

1. mth04

mth04 Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0

anytime guys.............I am sorry again.......

2. pthance

pthance Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I guess its as good as we will get. I'm just tired of the drama at this point. I'm gonna have to take a break from the forums fo a while I think.

3. dmacleo

dmacleo Premium Member
    Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    fwiw I have dealt with a few of the admins here and I know they do not take these things lightly or enjoy doing it.

4. Balthazar

Balthazar Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I for one hope Nate comes back, both his posts and him personally have been a real help to me in the past. Just throwing my support out there, for what it's worth.

5. agent42o

agent42o Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I really hope Nate comes back too, he's really helpful here and really cool in IRC. That being said, I don't think everything that happens needs to be public information, after the UD v DF v CM I am pretty much over forum drama for a few years.

6. forkup

forkup Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So let me get this straight, you removed him after the BD debacle yet you don't state why then ban him for 30 days yet say you were rude and feel somewhat responsible, correct?

Wtf...am I the only one that thinks that makes absolutely no sense? I know nate well from IRC and I know how tolerate and level headed he is.

This is just another case of poor judgement imo. Does anyone on staff here have any common sense left at all? First the BD fiasco then cyanogen gets banned and the poor handling of that, now this.

I think that makes 3 strikes. John you are letting your mods poor judgement and rash decisions ruin what I thought was the best android forum around. I can't imagine what to expect next.

forkup

7. pthance

pthance Member

Ratings:
    +0
    +1 forkup....You hit the perverbial nail on the head. This is why I am done with this place now. I know nate through multiple conversations over the course of months. DF did him wrong, especially miami. After hearing his side of all this it just seems like more of the same....censorship. You can't personally attack one persons credibility and then ban them when they call you on it while warning the rest of the community.

We will see if I ever come back....if nate does (which I doubt he will) I will consider it. I'm not the most active member so I doubt I will be missed, but I'm taking a stand for what is right. This is why I left alldroid back in the day, and why I feel its necessary to leave DF.

8. Glock

Glock New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ...and this is why I just lurk most of the time...:icon_ banned:

on the real...thanks for hosting a place that I can come to for rooting my droid...:icon_ banana:

ps - +1 Post Count