Alldroid.org has been closed indefinitely.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
This is a pretty sad day for the Android community. While I never cared for the site and the attitude over there, a great many things came from Alldroid. I do hope the devs and members make their way over here, if for nothing else the knowledge base. I think this will set DF up to truly be the premier Android forum. Let's all do our parts to welcome anyone and everyone from Alldroid over here.

And let's pray the drama died with the site as well.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
but the content cant be priority or whatever cause devs can and will post on other sites

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
but the content cant be priority or whatever cause devs can and will post on other sites

It's Not.

The site name might be, but thats it. (Alldroid2 is available as a domain)

Last edited:
B

b16a2smith

whoever goes and has to use alldroid in there domain name or use it to link, your a worthless POS, get your own place, feeding off of somebody elses success makes you a prostitute of yourself. Just getting that out here now. Long live the drive to do something for yourself!

B

b16a2smith

so dont make a new alldroid site cuz it wont be the same.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Life is full of disappointments, challenges, and change. This will pass and the Droid community will survive!

Droid Forum has an excellent opportunity to let it's star shine. Lets all pull together and support any Alldroid members who feel frustrated and need support.

Mike

beneharris

Reaction score
man, it sounds like everyone over there was being really immature and didn't handle it well at all.

go df :icon_ banana:

codemonkey2k5

Reaction score
My opinion, for the little that it is worth, about the owner’s message is this.
His grammar is awful. That message was almost beyond comprehension it was so badly worded. Also I find that the only people who bring up high school like behavior are those fresh out of high school. True maturity would eliminate such comments.

To delete everyone’s data like that proves that the owner had no regard at all for the hard work that people had put in to his site for him. It wasn’t any admin that made the site popular, it was the users. And he just burned them all.

We are all probably better off that he is no longer in charge of a website that we use. Clearly he couldn’t handle it.

CM

B

b16a2smith

There was a lot of silly stuff going on. too bad. i have to say, it was all in due time. But lets not flame anybody, leave it as is please, at least he explained the situation somewhat.

skare16

Reaction score
I was watching b9nezz on twitter cause he was posting a lot of what was going on, on there. and now I refreshed and he has everything hidden... seems like some pretty shady stuff.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lets just keep it like it is. DF will welcome all. The who or the how for AD isn't necessary. The Android community will get past this one too

B

b16a2smith

Can we lock this? It should just be read only I think, its a sad situation, a lot of work was lost. But the Android community will still thrive!
lets just keep it like it is. DF will welcome all. The who or the how for AD isn't necessary. The Android community will get past this one too

n0yxl

Reaction score
Can we lock this? It should just be read only I think, its a sad situation, a lot of work was lost. But the Android community will still thrive!

Why can't ppl talk about it? Why does it bother you?