All Ultimate Droid Support Will Be Handled Here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdog7879

Reaction score
The option is inside ADW (or in my case, LP).. not Cyanogen or UD.. when you hit the menu button you should have "settings" which is UD stuff and "preferences" which is ADW stuff.
The only setting for ADW is use screen cache ..which i have checked and system persistent which i also have check. In CM6 there was a setting in CM setting to keep launcher in memory. I think in launcher pro there is a option to keep in memory. Anyways when i loaded UD i restored my ADW backup and settings so im going to uninstall it and start off fresh and see if that helps. If not i might have to switch to LP but im going to avoid that if possible.

Troops2990

Reaction score
Ever since i got the watermark'd theme for UD8 i no longer have the weather on my phone while it is in the dock, it just looks as though it was never there... anybody know how to fix this??

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
In ADW, you can keep it memory by going to System Preferences and then checking System Persistent (it says "Dangerous" probably because it keeps that memory in use and becomes unavailable for other apps). I don't have it checked because I performed a change to local.prop in my data directory. See threads below.

Thread on ADW settings:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/koush/77047-lock-home-memory.html

Thread with local.prop changes (read samsonite's signature)
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/android-forum/77790-possible-force-app-stay-memory.html

I don't ever have a redraw with ADW, well maybe once a month or so after something heavy. Read up on local.prop is my advice.
Good luck

tdog7879

Reaction score
In ADW, you can keep it memory by going to System Preferences and then checking System Persistent (it says "Dangerous" probably because it keeps that memory in use and becomes unavailable for other apps). I don't have it checked because I performed a change to local.prop in my data directory. See threads below.

Thread on ADW settings:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/android-forum/77790-possible-force-app-stay-memory.html

I don't ever have a redraw with ADW, well maybe once a month or so after something heavy. Read up on local.prop is my advice.
Good luck
Thanks for that! I think i did it correctly ...I entered the script on Terminal and hit enter but it just went to # so im not sure if i did it correctly but so far so good

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
# is a good thing. confirmation that you have SU (superuser) rights.

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo

Thread on ADW settings:

Good luck
Thanks for that! I think i did it correctly ...I entered the script on Terminal and hit enter but it just went to # so im not sure if i did it correctly but so far so good
You should be able to open your local.prop file with a text editor and see if it looks how it should. That should confirm it for you.

PriestSyrinx

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with the new pandora update and UD8? Nothing but force closes every time I try to open it.

HarleyDad09

Reaction score
I have been having an issue with my internet connectivity lately. Not wifi, but my 3g...when I try and access the net, I get an error, saying unable to connect, etc.

I also have been getting FC's from the market..should I wipe data/cache and reinstall?

EDIT: Oh, and my 3G signal is loud and proud in the notification bar..so its def not my signal.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have been having an issue with my internet connectivity lately. Not wifi, but my 3g...when I try and access the net, I get an error, saying unable to connect, etc.

I also have been getting FC's from the market..should I wipe data/cache and reinstall?

EDIT: Oh, and my 3G signal is loud and proud in the notification bar..so its def not my signal.

You didn't wipe before you installed the ROM?

HarleyDad09

Reaction score

You didn't wipe before you installed the ROM?

Wiped data and Cache three times each

HarleyDad09

Reaction score
Another issue that really has been bugging me is the Chrome to Phone stopped working..GRRRRRR

KeyserSoze21

Reaction score
so all of a sudden my lock screen shows an ultimate droid gray wallpaper in the background, though my actual wallpaper is something different. What did I do and how do I get my lock screen back to showing my actual wallpaper.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Blackdroid has requested I close this thread. Please direct any issues to the 8.0 rom thread. Thanks! :D

:closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.