All Ultimate Droid Support Will Be Handled Here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
hey all it was missed in the original it has been fixed if your having this problem redownload the rom and install and the market will work. the rom up now has this fixed.

I just downloaded and flashed it not even 30 mins ago... was an update posted after that?

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
if you just downloaded 30 minutes ago it was fixed since than. but everyone i have talked to that redownloaded the new one is having no problems with the market.

we have found some errors if you do not wipe data/cache.
some say hard keyboard is wacky if you dont.

oh ok ty... have no keyboard issues... tried the alt and typed a bunch of letters no issues.... everything is very smooth zero forced closes... just the market seems to be my issue at the moment..... its all sync'd up but the market just shows facebook and a few other standard apps none that i've ever downloaded

Takenover83

Reaction score
I just re-downloaded UD7. Checksum is the same from which I downloaded 10-minutes after it was released. So don't bother downloading it again. The file is unchanged.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
even with the stock kernel its extremely quick... great rom... greater features.... look forward to seeing the battery life tomorrow... keeping the stock launcher and app drawer... switched to 360 degrees... Watermark'd theme!.... thanks to everyone that made this happen

clk55r1d3h

Reaction score
Ok, it doesn't mess up the physical keyboard...because it's multitouch you have to hold the alt key and type the number for example, and let it go when you want to go back to letters...duhh, there is a reason why it's called "multitouch"...will need some time to get used to though...and btw this rom rocks, fast as tarnation...

Last edited by a moderator:

chrisneel

Reaction score
It says in the changelog that he added a customizable deskclock apk, but I cant seem to find it.. any ideas on what I'm overlooking?

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
can someone point out all the different themes which work with this Rom dancedroid

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
chrisneel - Might be in the UD settings, ill check and see...

TRIKOTRET - The Luna Theme will be posted shortly. I also think that the Watermark theme is ready.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
can someone point out all the different themes which work with this Rom dancedroid

I suggest Luna Theme and I don't come out much for Themes and say anything but here's why I like Luna. The person that develops the theme, icculusX does this more for the community then anything else. He rarely sticks a donation link up. And he's a heck of a nice guy. Check out his themes and drop him a buck or so, he deserves it.

warrior21

Reaction score

I suggest Luna Theme and I don't come out much for Themes and say anything but here's why I like Luna. The person that develops the theme, icculusX does this more for the community then anything else. He rarely sticks a donation link up. And he's a heck of a nice guy. Check out his themes and drop him a buck or so, he deserves it.

+1 for the Luna Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.