All Ultimate Droid Support Will Be Handled Here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cockerkingdom

Reaction score
I love ultimate droid but sometimes releases don't go as planned but that's with almost every rom, hope it comes out tonight, b/c I'm sure there will b some great "blow other roms out the water" features, I got UFC118 2 keep my mind occupied so I'll be checking once before bed

Sent from my ULTIMATE 928BLACKGLASS Droid using Tapatalk
Which 928 theme did you use?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love ultimate droid but sometimes releases don't go as planned but that's with almost every rom, hope it comes out tonight, b/c I'm sure there will b some great "blow other roms out the water" features, I got UFC118 2 keep my mind occupied so I'll be checking once before bed

I would like to know also. Since black Glass is exclusive to DF and SHOULD NOT BE PORTED without permission from 928 himself

jbrock98

Reaction score

I would like to know also. Since black Glass is exclusive to DF and SHOULD NOT BE PORTED without permission from 928 himself

I did it myself, I haven't posted it up anywhere I don't plan too, I know its his baby not mine 2 distribute, its my favorite theme & I wanted it on my favorite rom

jbrock98

Reaction score
I asked 928droid if he was gonna support UD and he has no plans on ever doing it from what he has said, which is his right, but I do like the theme & figured for personal use I'm not doing anything wrong

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I asked 928droid if he was gonna support UD and he has no plans on ever doing it from what he has said, which is his right, but I do like the theme & figured for personal use I'm not doing anything wrong

You're not, don't worry about it.

neilrl79

Reaction score

Yeah, as long as you're not distributing it, I can't see how anyone could have a problem with it.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score

Yeah, as long as you're not distributing it, I can't see how anyone could have a problem with it.

exactly. i'm not going to ask permission for something i use on my own phone. i mix and match from existing themes as well as create my own custom icons/themes all the time.

jbrock98

Reaction score
They must watch this thread like a hawk 2 delete someone's post 30secs after they post, but I guess its necessary

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
They must watch this thread like a hawk 2 delete someone's post 30secs after they post, but I guess its necessary

Yup, There is no need for posts to stir the pot....

cockerkingdom

Reaction score
Didn't mean to open " Pandoras Box". Just was wondering which 928 theme was being used, so I could use it. Just love that theme. I hope, 928droid changes his mind someday and makes one for UD users.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score

:icon_ nana::icon_ nana::icon_ nana::icon_ nana::icon_ nana:
:rofl3:

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

exactly. i'm not going to ask permission for something i use on my own phone. i mix and match from existing themes as well as create my own custom icons/themes all the time.

Let m,e be clear here. I am not asking you. Blackglass is sole property of 928Droid and DF. if you dont like it. I will close down ALL UD support and you can move on. that goes for the entire thread. He's already not allowed here and I will not back off this stance. Ask him how that worked out for him........

Anyone else wants to go here with me?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
this thread is open again..........please guys keep it nice..remeber the rules here on DF

Status
Not open for further replies.