All Ultimate Droid Support Will Be Handled Here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated_R

Reaction score
i need a good stock theme the one on th ud website has a white on white clock and no transparent drop down

The white on white clock can be changed in UD settings. The transparent drop down isn't quite as easy.

Let me see what I can work up.

Here is the stock theme with a semi transparent notification background.

Update.zip

[[As always. Make a backup before attempting to flash anything. Theme or full rom. Better safe than sorry. I will not be held responsible for your shenanigans.]]

iPhoneBlowz

Reaction score
I'm really curious about what may have been changed in Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtreme 8.0.0 that is suppose to be released today. I can't think of anything right off hand that could make UD7 better. Any ideas?

PearlMikeJam

Reaction score
My only guess would be an upgrade to build footprint FRG22D so we have visibility to Flash in the Market. May also incorporate the new Gmail.

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I'm really curious about what may have been changed in Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtreme 8.0.0 that is suppose to be released today. I can't think of anything right off hand that could make UD7 better. Any ideas?

Have to wait and see. I will post here once it is releases :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OSX2000

Reaction score
The way UD updates go, if you heard 8.0 is coming out today, that means it's coming out tomorrow or the next day, but Blackdroid will pull some giant rabbit out of his hat, just like he did with the EQ and the Froyo rotary lock. It'll be supa-awesome! Definitely an FRG22D footprint I think, and I'm really hoping the magic rabbit is fixed Stagefright.

Last edited:

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Upon release of UD8 we will be closing this thread and moving to a new UD8 release thread. Just an FYI guys

Russ2387

Reaction score
downloaded 7.0 last night and love it. but my gmail keeps fc on me constantly

mgteggy01

Reaction score
How would one replace the adw launcher in ultimate droid with the newest version? Rename the .apk to .zip and update via recovery?

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
they are saying over at their site that its still scheduled to release tonightdancedroid

jbrock98

Reaction score
I love ultimate droid but sometimes releases don't go as planned but that's with almost every rom, hope it comes out tonight, b/c I'm sure there will b some great "blow other roms out the water" features, I got UFC118 2 keep my mind occupied so I'll be checking once before bed

Sent from my ULTIMATE 928BLACKGLASS Droid using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.