1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

All SMS conversations dispappearing.

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by jaysonstaurt, Nov 18, 2009.

1. jaysonstaurt

jaysonstaurt New Member

It's happened a few times now, for some reason all my sms/mms conversations get deleted. No rhyme or reason to it they just poof.

Anyone else experienced this issue?
  2. heatmisr

heatmisr New Member

Check your storage settings. Go to messaging > menu > settings. The default setting for storage settings is to delete old messages as limits are reached. The text messaging limit is 200/conversation and MMS is 20/conversation. Either uncheck the delete old messages box or change the limits.
  3. BrewCrew

BrewCrew New Member

hes saying all the threads are being deleted for no reason. ive had the same thing happen to me twice now. it is soooooooo annoying.

anyone else having the same issue or know a way to stop it?
  4. jaysonstaurt

jaysonstaurt New Member

I guess it's a known issue. Whether it's addressed anytime soon is another story.
Search tags for this page

android sms setting

droid razr text message settings 200 limit

go sms delete old messages