1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

All processes periodically crashing

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by patrickmcdiver, Dec 21, 2011.

1. patrickmcdiver

patrickmcdiver New Member

I download Beautiful widgets from Getjar and I'm unsure if this caused the problem. However, after downloading that and receiving updates, all my processes periodically are crashing. I have uninstalled several apps, and erased files using ES File but my phone periodically just shuts off and when it reboots all the apps are back. I have tried system reset and wiped partition cache as well as internal storage and resetting to factory defaults. Nothing happens. It reboots exactly the same way. Nothing has worked. I then tried manually erasing EVERY file to get rid of the problem (after saving a copy to my laptop). Still nothing. I have disabled syncs, still nothing. The problem persists. I have removed battery and SIM, nothing. The phone is unrooted.

Nothing seems to be working. I dont care if I lose everything, I just want my phone back to normal. I would appreciate any assistance as I am not very technically inclined.

PS That Beautiful Widgets never showed up anywhere on my phone

Thanks again
    Patrick
Search tags for this page

all apps crashing periodically

droid bionic all apps crashing