1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

All Photos In Gallery But Not In PC View

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by Willyammer, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Willyammer

Willyammer New Member

I can see all of my photos in Gallery but since the JB update I can only view about a 1/4 of them when viewing from my pc, which is running Win7. I've tried it on a couple of pcs with the same results. I've got over 18 GB of space available, so it is no a matter of being overstuffed (not that that should matter).
    I installed QuickPic on the Nexus, thinking maybe that would do the trick but no luck. Any thoughts?
  2. nubby

nubby New Member

I had the same issue. Use a file manager like Astro or Root Browser Lite. In a folder labeled "Storage" I had "SDCard0" (zero). That's where my pics were, and showing up in gallery but not on PC
  3. BDNYY23

BDNYY23 New Member

You can try installing and using a program called SDRescan, which is supposed to scan your SD card for files. I know when I first installed a JB Rom, it screwed up my SD card and I couldn't see any of my files that were on the card prior to install. Finally I had to restore an earlier backup and do a fresh install of a JB Rom, something to do with JB having issues with formatting the partition properly. So if you are installing custom roms, try restoring a working rom, and then try to reinstall a JB rom.
  4. Willyammer

Willyammer New Member

Tried it-some change but no further movement...

I tried the above suggestions. On my pc, astro is empty other than a themes folder. After using SDrescan, I can now see the pics on my pc when connected but I cannot download them...
    Also, phone is NOT rooted.
Search tags for this page
cannot find photos in gallery on galaxy s4
cannot view pictures of galaxy nexus in pc
cant see photos from samsung galaxy s4 when attached with co
cant see photos on samsung s4 whrn connected to pc
do not see photos on nexus s4 on pc
do not see photos on pc nexus s4

galaxy s4 not showing pics on pc

how to access samsung note 3 photo gallery from computer
manage photos frommy pc

photos not showing up in pictures folder when conneting gala