All of the APK's you want including Google Earth that no one can find..

eliassami5

Reaction score
no you dont need root for these

and to calibrate the HTC keyboard go to your home> settings> language and keyboard> touch imput (there are two there, the one without the box is the one you need to press)> text input> calibration tool

tony1208

Reaction score
How to you calibrate the HTC keyboard i ??? i installed it via update zip ..

eliassami5

Reaction score
For the HTC keyboard, once you install the apk's, where is the actual app?

Nevermind lol

I'm still waiting for that "lol" moment. I've installed the keyboard apps and don't see any difference. How do you fire it up?

go to settings> language and keyboard> and check the box next to "touch input"> go to you messages app and press start to make a new message> long press in the txt input box> input method> touch input.

Now the HTC keyboard will appear

fast forward to 4:20 for further instructions
[video=youtube;BP9CoSHwcdI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP9CoSHwcdI&playnext_from=TL&videos=SK5GFUl5P6U#]YouTube - Installing the HTC IME Custom Keyboard on a Motorola DROID[/video]

Last edited:

eliassami5

Reaction score

..wow do people read anymore?

and to calibrate the HTC keyboard go to your home> settings> language and keyboard> touch imput (there are two there, the one without the box is the one you need to press)> text input> calibration tool

kwatch

Reaction score
no you dont need root for these

How do you install without root?

tony1208

Reaction score

Read fine thank you...I have the other file installed to calibrate it but its no working when i launch it...

mike62

Reaction score
Safe?

I downloaded the recommended links and after I clicked on touch input it gives a warning about this app may be able to collect data such as passwords, credit card data, etc.

Is that a concern with 3rd party apps and could it have a program to report data back to someone? Like credit card numbers, etc.?

Thanks.

eliassami5

Reaction score

Read fine thank you...I have the other file installed to calibrate it but its no working when i launch it...

You might have done something wrong? Uninstall the files and the keyboard and reinstall it

GolfProRM

Reaction score
I downloaded the recommended links and after I clicked on touch input it gives a warning about this app may be able to collect data such as passwords, credit card data, etc.

Is that a concern with 3rd party apps and could it have a program to report data back to someone? Like credit card numbers, etc.?

Thanks.

Any keyboard app you install has this warning. It's a generic warning put in the Android OS. I'm pretty sure the HTC keyboard does not request internet permissions, so even if it stored all the data you ever typed, there's no way for it to upload it anywhere.

brando56894

Reaction score

Of course not! Haven't you read through the hacking section lately?

darklipslide

Reaction score
regarding the gallery apk, if i install it, do I have the option to switch between that and my current 2.0.1 gallery?

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score
Last edited: