All of the APK's you want including Google Earth that no one can find..

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I also recommend the HTC ime keyboard - it's WAY better than the Droid stock and has voice.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
bump

thought the new droid keyboard in 2.1 has voice now too? or does it do something different than 2.1?

jimmiem

Reaction score
Wow, this HTC keyboard is amazing! I can type faster in portrait now than I could type in landscape with the stock keyboard. I think my physical keyboard is gonna see a lot of down time.

Thanks for posting that link!

sc4fpse

Reaction score
Thank you! I was looking for that Caller ID app that was pulled due to the lawsuit. Stupid patent trolls...

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I just got a call after installing and it's pretty cool how it says where the call is from.

The HTC keyboard is killer - I use it more than they physical keyboard.

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Also the HTC keyboard has a voice button and I've been using it for a while and it's fantastic. Probably the same that just came out on 2.1. But the way the keyboard it laid out you have all the keys you want even with the new voice key.

Wow, this HTC keyboard is amazing! I can type faster in portrait now than I could type in landscape with the stock keyboard. I think my physical keyboard is gonna see a lot of down time.

sc4fpse

Reaction score
Also the HTC keyboard has a voice button and I've been using it for a while and it's fantastic. Probably the same that just came out on 2.1. But the way the keyboard it laid out you have all the keys you want even with the new voice key.

Hmm, am I completely missing something? I've never seen the voice button on the HTC keyboard. Where is it usually located? Does it usually go directly left of the spacebar? I've got my keyboard set up for quick swap between English and Russian, so I've got the swap button for that there instead (assuming that's where it is). Not that I ever use or would use the voice feature... I'm just kind of curious. :)

bitter

Reaction score
For the HTC keyboard, once you install the apk's, where is the actual app?

meishkov

Reaction score
To the OP, thanks a ton for posting that link. I had problems trying to update Google earth through the market, so that .apk worked perfect, just gad to uninstall it and worked. That city caller id is nice, and the motor phone portal should be nice, though I haven't tried it out. I'm always too lazy to connect my Droid to my laptop via USB, so being able to transfer via wifi should be sweet. Thanks again.

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Hey,

Thanks for the link!

I was having trouble, how do you get Moto Phone Portal up and running?

spower

Reaction score
How do you use the HTC keyboard? And how do you calibrate it? My top row of keys won't work when I tap them. Ughhh!