All Objects on desktop are duplicated!!??

Snacko

Reaction score
I don't really know where to post this. But I was having problems with Pandora's and the Power strip widgets. They just would not work when I clicked on them... :icon_evil:

So, finally I decided to just remove the Pandora widget. When I dragged it to the Remove button I noticed that there was a SECOND Pandora widget behind the original. They were duplicated.

So, I checked all of my objects on my desktop in all of my Scenes. THEY ALL HAD DUPLICATES!! Even the stock HTC Scenes (which I cannot fix and save!) So, I manually removed every object in all of my scenes, leaving only the original object (app/widget/folder).

How did this happen?? :confused: WTF!!

Jamar

Reaction score
The same thing is happening to my phone.

Did you notice this after you got the last OTA update? That's when it started happening to me.

OP
S

Snacko

Reaction score
Not sure what an OTA update is.

I was updated to Froyo about 2 months ago. Then I got another update about 1 week ago. I noticed that the Pandora widget would not work several months ago. Sometimes it would, usually it would not until I actually opened the Pandora app, then the widget would work.

But after this recent update about a week ago I decided to remove the Pandora Widget from my desktop and put it back on to see if that would fix it. That is when I noticed everything was duplicated.