All new Never before seen THEME

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What does everyone want to see in a brand new theme?
I going to be starting from scratch. This means all new images, logos,etc.
Not just a theme copy and changed a little, but brand new.

Please post ideas!!!!!!!
No idea is a bad idea, just need some info on what everyone likes and wants!!!
:icon_ banana:

kcdub0184

Reaction score
I would like a black and blue theme similar to the crimson angel theme but with blue instead of the red. But I know u want to do something completly diff so maybe ill just see if the color pngs can be changed. I am completly in the dark tho not sure if its that simple or what. But never the less a sick black and blue theme is what I would love to see...maybe with some inverted blue almost neon blue icons ... that would be unique... idk if its possible to changed the inverted colors to custom like that. We have a oreo angel for blak/white and crimson for black/red... Yea I know there's liberty blue theme but im not to fond of that.

clouse2013

Reaction score
I would like a black and blue theme similar to the crimson angel theme but with blue instead of the red. But I know u want to do something completly diff so maybe ill just see if the color pngs can be changed. I am completly in the dark tho not sure if its that simple or what. But never the less a sick black and blue theme is what I would love to see...maybe with some inverted blue almost neon blue icons ... that would be unique... idk if its possible to changed the inverted colors to custom like that. We have a oreo angel for blak/white and crimson for black/red... Yea I know there's liberty blue theme but im not to fond of that.

I can work on changing crimson angel to blue if u want. I'm working on another project so I could do it after this one.

Sent from my Crimsoned Angelic Droid 2 Global

kcdub0184

Reaction score

I can work on changing crimson angel to blue if u want. I'm working on another project so I could do it after this one.

Sent from my Crimsoned Angelic Droid 2 Global

Really? Yea that would be awsome. I love your theme setup and red and black is dope but would definatly be more then greatful if you could do so. And also thanks for the info in our prior themeing discussion ... that's kinda what I imagined. I have 7zip so ill pm you later bout that. Thanks brO in advance for changing it to blue just message me back no pressure I love the red so ill be rokn that until you change to blue for me. Ill be donatin for sure for both once my future X-wife brings my credit card home lol.

lawless21

Reaction score
I would like to see something based on Graphite a new unlock screen would be cool. I like the new unlock screen on the Droid 3. Check the leaked tutorials on the Home page.

rusty815

Reaction score
i would like to see a black and purple theme, because i havent found one for the d2g and i want it to match my wallpaper/widgets theme (black and purple, in case you didnt know :icon_ banana: )

OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
-Unlock screen
-Graphite
-Black and purple

keep the ideas coming!!! any image you would like to see.

rusty can you send be a screen shot of your widgets?

rusty815

Reaction score
alright, heres two screenshots of my theme, i dont have one shade of purple that i use, theres at least 2 or 3 different kinds of purple, i dont mind if its not the same shade so long as its close.

OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
alright, heres two screenshots of my theme, i dont have one shade of purple that i use, theres at least 2 or 3 different kinds of purple, i dont mind if its not the same shade so long as its close.

What all are you wanting to change?
status bar
clock
text
images
etc or
all the above?

Swirly

Reaction score
i guess the icons in status bar and notification bar, phone and dialer... dancedroid

rusty815

Reaction score

What all are you wanting to change?
status bar
clock
text
images
etc or
all the above?

I would like the status bar, texts, and icons to be changed, the clock is fine the way it is for me dancedroid

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

is this the color for a keyboard that has been requested in the Custom d2g keyboard section?

rusty815

Reaction score

is this the color for a keyboard that has been requested in the Custom d2g keyboard section?

Why yes it was, if you could make a keyboard to match my theme, i would be very grateful :D

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Why yes it was, if you could make a keyboard to match my theme, i would be very grateful :D

ill have one worked up for you today, check the custom keyboard thread a little later ;)

meaker

Reaction score
A red and grey theme would be awesome. With some black and white.. With themed apps and keyboards

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums