1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

All my threads are moved to my own section....

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by B-boy™, Feb 10, 2011.

1. B-boy™

B-boy™ Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel Theme Developer Premium Member

I have my own section now in the Droid Themers section so this is just a link to main page and you can navigate from there..

The themes I have are for UD 2.5 and CM 6.1 for the Droid and Droid Incredible.... I will port them over to the new gb roms soon... Here are their names and colors and my sig has 4 of the screenshots... ENJOY!

SMURF'T OUT

MURDER

FROST BYTE

CITRUS BLEND

VENOM

BERRY BLAST

The first theme I made was FROST BYTE and I decided to port it to other ROMS and phones. Then I figured I'd make new colors of this theme style in case ice blue wasn't popular... I am aware my themes aren't as full as some other themes are but I'm still learning as I go and I add new icons to each theme release... I appreciate everyone that has left positive comments and good constructive criticism and I plan for more theme styles and other color releases to hit a bigger base... I also have custom pulldowns and lockscreen icons for metamorph and I plan to add a lot to those threads so check back for addons and updates....

B-boy™ - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum <-- Here is the link to the main section of all my work...