1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

All my C771 problems

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by curlyfroman3, Jun 13, 2011.

1. curlyfroman3

curlyfroman3 New Member

So I know some of these have already been addressed but I wanted to make a (semi-) complete list.
    Problems I am having with my Commando:

Syncing Facebook Contacts- just goes black for a second and jumps back to the accounts screen

Charging from computer/car- It seems you have to be in "mass storage" mode to charge from a usb and my 1 amp car charger doesn't seem to be doing the job (I thought I only needed 850mA?)

So I recently did a hard reset after backing up everything to my microSD, sadly my phone isn't recognizing anything on there :(. Anybody know how to recover the apps I have on my SD card?

Thanks for looking
  2. Journeyman68

Journeyman68 New Member

How exactly did you perform a hard reset? I bought one for my wife some time ago as she has already trashed two phones (I figured getting her a more rugged phone would solve that problem.). Oddly enough, we went away on vacation and she decided to leave her phone at home since I would have mine. After returning home 3 weeks later, she can't seem to remember her password to get into her phone. Luckily, she had just backed up all of her data before we left. Performing a hard reset seems to be her only alternative to restoring her phone. I have spent the past few days searching for a way to do this but have come up empty. I must also admit that I would prefer NOT to have to go down to the local mall and deal with the idiots at the Verizon kiosk. Any information that you can pass along would be greatly appreciated.
    May God bless you and thank you in advance for your response.

Sincerely,
    Journeyman68
  3. cbreze

cbreze New Member

The only way to hard reset is thru the phone's option itself. There is no other option such as a certain keypress pattern. This is one of the few phones made this way. I found this info right after I got it on some obscure casio forum I can't recall. It was just not programmed in. Settings>privacy>factory reset. That's what they are calling a hard reset. If anyone else has found a diff way, I'd love to hear it.
Search tags for this page

c771

casio c771
casio commando 2 problems

casio commando issues

casio commando problems

casio commando sd card problems

casio commando troubleshooting

casio g'zone commando problems

casio g'zone commando troubleshooting
casio gzone c771 problems
g'zone commando problems