1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

All messages delete please help!

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by cr4shl0ve, May 21, 2011.

1. cr4shl0ve

cr4shl0ve New Member

Every two months all of my messages delete, including locked messages. I don't know why it does this and its very obnoxious. Does anyone know how this happens and how I can stop it?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums
  2. Xplorer4x4

Xplorer4x4 New Member

Messages, as in text messages? People some time use the phrase email messages so just checking. It would help to know what texting app you are using. W
    Always provide as many details as possible when asking for help.

Also, welcome to the forums. :)
  3. cr4shl0ve

cr4shl0ve New Member

Text messaging. It doesn't matter what app. It deletes on both the regular messaging and handcent which I'm currently using. It just happened today and it happened on mar.21 too.
  4. kliff50

kliff50 New Member

this has happen a few times to me also, I wish someone would resolve this issue

Cliff