All in one pc's ?

cynkrzy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Laptop died. At first I started looking for a new one. The last was a 17" hp pavilion. Decent, but the screen wasn't the best.

Saw an ad for an all in one, got me thinking.

When I got my last laptop I had a small phone and would occasionally take the laptop on trips, but mostly it was just a smaller home computer to me.

Now I use phablet sized phone's and haven't taken the laptop anywhere in a long time.

23" screen would be nice and the prices seem quite reasonable compared to laptops.

Thoughts? Experiences? Recommendations?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I used to have a Sony VAIO all in one and loved it. The only downside to them, or at least mine at the time was you couldn't upgrade anything hardware wise.

Otherwise it was a great computer that was minimalistic and was very quiet. I don't do gaming or anything really taxing on my PC so it was all I needed and lasted me about 5yrs. I ended up giving it to a friend and it still works to this day.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Stay away from Lenovo. They aren't the IBM company they used to be. I've been hearing a bunch of issues with them.

I have an HP elitebook that has been rocking solid for a couple of years. It was built in 2006 so it's almost 10 now.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I just stick with a full blown laptop. You can get a nice one for a decent price now and you can buy a monitor for it for less than a huge desktop. You still retain portabilty, but also have the desktop experience when coupled with a bluetooth mouse and keyboard.

Reactions: cr6