1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

all i want for christmas

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by mikeew83, Sep 8, 2010.

1. mikeew83

mikeew83 New Member

All i want is a ported sense ui with working functions such as gps calls etc. I found one but cannot for the life of me figure out how to get it working i think its for the milestone not sure honeslty. Is there anyone anymore working on a sense rom that is functional or close to it?otherwise any chance on req this purrty plz
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

So far I've had 5 reported posts about this thread, 3 of them want be to ban you for mentioning Christmas this early in the year.dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid
  3. White Rat

White Rat New Member

And to think we set for Christmas at Walmart in 4 weeks :icon_evil:
  4. Darkseider

Darkseider New Member

All I want for Christmas is a Tegra 2 250 based Android Tablet w/ a 10.1 inch screen and a 10 hour battery life running Froyo/Gingerbread, carrier free without 3G. Easily rooted without a locked down bootloader and full access to Google goodness and the Android Market. If that comes out I will be happier than snot. Otherwise I hope and pray the Toshiba Folio gets the full root and custom ROM / Kernel treatment and I will import one.
  5. wmnomore

wmnomore New Member

Listen to engadget's latest podcast to hear their review of the Folio and what Paul Miller said about Tegra 2. very interesting.
    Basically, the Folio is a slight upgrade from the Augen tablet(the crap from kmart). And Tegra 2 will be unfinished at release/or delayed. can't remember everything they said about tegra.
    I think the Samsung Tab will be the best out until motorola releases theirs. I really hope samsung gives us a wifi only tab and prices it @ $300. THAT's my christmas present.