all i have to say is....

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by JDMDC2, May 31, 2010.

1. JDMDC2

JDMDC2 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    WOW.. bb 1.1 battery life is rediculous!!
    I mean I'm talking the difference between day and night!!!!
    In the past bb roms have generally had good battery life.. atleast way better than ud(the only other non-bb rom I've tried) and stock rom..id average battery lasting from 9am til 6-7pm with moderate use.. with heavy use id say only last a good 4-5hours

But 1.1 is completely different..its insane!! I charged my phone all night and it took it off at like 10am... battery was 100% til like 3 o'clock!! I thought it was a glitch..til it finally finally dropped to 80%.. then by night time it was still 60% so I decided to test it out and not charge it...woke up with 40%..and it lasted til about 3pm this afternoon..

I don't know how this improved to this extent, but its great!! I don't know if its the new rom, the fact that I barely installed any roms and kept it clean, not using set pcu, overclocking..or a combination of all, buut,
    Thank you to who ever made this rom but this is ****in amazing and should come stock!

2. JDMDC2

JDMDC2 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    AND youtube works flawlessly, which can been an issue for me since stock rom!

Btw I know most have heard of it, but I just found out about it, so for people that haven't..check out launcher pro.. I've tried em all and this runs soo fast, so clean..I love it..
    This is the fastest,cleanest, best battery life set up I've tried so far..

3. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4
    +1 on everything except youtube. don't use youtube too often.

4. zerosouls

zerosouls Soulless Droid
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    +1; YouTube will drain your battery on everything, but i can pull 1.5 days on a single charge (with heavy\mostly moderate) usage, fun!

5. bradl3y

bradl3y Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yes this rom is awesome

6. superglen99

superglen99 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    While I agree this ROM is the best I dont see how people are getting insane amounts of battery life. My phone averages about 12 hours on moderate use, heavy use only about 5. I have never seen anywhere near 24 hours though and a day and a half? ha!

7. JDMDC2

JDMDC2 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Man, while 12 hours isn't bad, if I knew the secret id let you know! Lol..id personally suggest doing a complete wipe and then install bb..

8. actngrezy

actngrezy Active Member
    Developer

Ratings:
    +2
    Same for me i Get about 12hours but i do talk text and browse pretty often. I thought at first th ebattery life was worse then v1.0 but after a few days I think it was just me on the phone way more the first 2 days I was on 1.1 And I wiped 2 times and format system, data, cache, and boot. But maybe I just talk alot lol still great rom sped is incredible! Also cant beat the stability I have had no one issue at all.

9. machineheadg2r

Ratings:
    +0
    Video playback, Gaming, GPS(navigation), browsing, widgets that update too often, and downloading are the main culprits of poor battery life on any rom. If you do a lot of those things then you will not see insane battery life numbers. Which is fine because when you buy the phone you know you are trading battery life for fun time.

btw go to amazon and get a stock battery for $15 shipped. Then you can have more fun time.

10. imati0n

imati0n Member

Ratings:
    +0
    x2

my battery life with 1.1 has been phenomenal. I'm shocked at how good it is now.

11. Jim 777

Jim 777 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +11
    my battery life totally improved with this ROM (actually, with 1.0) but no where near what you're getting. Used to be with about an hour of no use and the battery would be at 90%, now it's more like 1.5 hours.

12. tktouch12

tktouch12 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    wow, battery life is kind of an issue for me on bb v 1.0. its not terrible, but i wish it was better. i was going to go to either bb1.1 or ud new era, i guess ill try bb1.1 first