1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

All HTC Sense 3.5 Equipped Phones From Now On to Offer 5GB Dropbox Cloud Storage Free

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Sep 22, 2011.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

HTC has partnered up with the cloud storage company Dropbox, and will have an exclusive offer from now going forward. Dropbox already offers 2GB of free cloud storage to sign up for their service, but now if you have an HTC smartphone that is equipped with the latest Sense 3.5 UI overlay, you will get an additional 3GB of storage free, for a total of 5GB. Dropbox's cloud storage will sync with your other devices allowing you to instantly share photos or any other digital data with your PC or other devices. The new HTC Rhyme will be the first device to offer the service.

Source: SlashGear
  2. johnomaz

johnomaz Well-Known Member

THats a nice little bonus. I have 5 gigs on Dropbox now becuase I've referred a number of people and have to say I use Dropbox all day long. This would, believe it or not, actually help sway me to a HTC phone that is eligible for that perk.
  3. King_Bean

King_Bean New Member

I love HTC Sense and I don't even like getting Android phones that are not by HTC. This just makes me like them even more.
  4. Byakushiki

Byakushiki New Member

Seems interesting. If I can snag an HTC phone that doesn't have Beats Audio built into it and an open loader, I might just make the jump from Moto to HTC. Still doesn't beat Box.net's 50GB free though :laugh:
  5. Tuktanuk

Tuktanuk New Member

Not gonna happen... HTC owns a controlling stake in BEATS now so expect to see just about every phone with beats on it. The good news!? More than likely an open boot loader and with root; beats is a quick /rm command away.
Search tags for this page

all htc sense phones