All HTC Sense 3.5 Equipped Phones From Now On to Offer 5GB Dropbox Cloud Storage Free

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
htc-rhyme-front.jpg

HTC has partnered up with the cloud storage company Dropbox, and will have an exclusive offer from now going forward. Dropbox already offers 2GB of free cloud storage to sign up for their service, but now if you have an HTC smartphone that is equipped with the latest Sense 3.5 UI overlay, you will get an additional 3GB of storage free, for a total of 5GB. Dropbox's cloud storage will sync with your other devices allowing you to instantly share photos or any other digital data with your PC or other devices. The new HTC Rhyme will be the first device to offer the service.

Source: SlashGear

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
THats a nice little bonus. I have 5 gigs on Dropbox now becuase I've referred a number of people and have to say I use Dropbox all day long. This would, believe it or not, actually help sway me to a HTC phone that is eligible for that perk.

King_Bean

Reaction score
I love HTC Sense and I don't even like getting Android phones that are not by HTC. This just makes me like them even more.

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Seems interesting. If I can snag an HTC phone that doesn't have Beats Audio built into it and an open loader, I might just make the jump from Moto to HTC. Still doesn't beat Box.net's 50GB free though :laugh:

Tuktanuk

Reaction score
Seems interesting. If I can snag an HTC phone that doesn't have Beats Audio built into it and an open loader, I might just make the jump from Moto to HTC. Still doesn't beat Box.net's 50GB free though :laugh:

Not gonna happen... HTC owns a controlling stake in BEATS now so expect to see just about every phone with beats on it. The good news!? More than likely an open boot loader and with root; beats is a quick /rm command away.