All hell has broken loose...

Zwan05

Reaction score
was running eclipes on ics.... those were the good times. tried to upgrade, ****ed some... no a bunch of **** up. Tried to go back to stock and now some how im stuck on a bootloop with CM? Cant turn off the phone just keep resetting and getting stuck on a CM boot screen. I want to some how get to stock JB and deal with it from there. I uninstalled safestrap and windows 8 is not reconizing my phone even with the driver and rsd lite. Am i ****ed? Obv i cannot remove the battery. Is it time for a new phone? Please help. if i left any important info out let me know.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
as-its rebooting did you try holding down the buttons to get it into the fastboot/recovery menu?

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
maybe by holding both vol buttons and the power button (for 5-10 seconds) you can get it to shut off, then to recovery perhaps.
other than that, i dont know, sorry

OP
Z

Zwan05

Reaction score
ok windows is recognizing it now. Can i re install ics or go right to JB with rsd lite?

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
guessing i would say either one, but if you want root back make sure there is a jb root for your device.
if not flash ics, root, protect root, then take the ota for jb if there is one.
if the bootlader is locked and you flash jb most of the time you cant go back to ics.

OP
Z

Zwan05

Reaction score
ok, total update. I can get into recovery, however i have no way of putting files onto the phone due to a lack of a rom. Windows does not seem to show my phone unless i am booted up on a rom. Any suggestions now? Also i do not have the ability to insert my sd card into my computer.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
i dont have this device so im just throwing things out there.
before you get into recovery, dont you have a screen where you can choose "ap fastboot"?
from there you can flash with rsd.

OP
Z

Zwan05

Reaction score
which file do i need so that i can flash from rsd. assuming most roms are ment to be flashed from the sd card and are a different file type, correct?

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
you need the verizon fxz file, try searching on google.
here is a vid that might help [video=youtube;8CSSO_M8VbU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CSSO_M8VbU[/video]

im off to bed, good luck!

OP
Z

Zwan05

Reaction score
all my fastboots are failing so im not sure what to do now

OP
Z

Zwan05

Reaction score
ok solved the problem, windows 8 was not recognizing the phone but it did on windows 7. Thanks for the help!