All eggs in one basket...

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Omg, lmao... not, not, not adorable at all. Doesn't mean I wouldn't do it just to be a goof but believe me it would not be adorable...funny yeah, adorable no!

And believe me MattyP, there has been too too many times I've read your fb posts and said out loud, oh my God...snort!

Love the breaking barriers video...hysterical!

Sent from my XT907 using Droid Forums

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Omg, lmao... not, not, not adorable at all. Doesn't mean I wouldn't do it just to be a goof but believe me it would not be adorable...funny yeah, adorable no!

And believe me MattyP, there has been too too many times I've read your fb posts and said out loud, oh my God...snort!

Love the breaking barriers video...hysterical!

Sent from my XT907 using Droid Forums

I try to keep my Facebook page entertaining LOL :D

chiefgonzo

Reaction score
RSD Lite v5.7 does not see my phone on port 1. I downloaded all the requirements from the first page. Can you please help with issue.

OP
Sydman

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
If RSD is not seeing your phone it is either drivers, bad USB cord, USB Debugging is not on, or you are not on the right mode such as using mass storage instead of MTP. I would start eliminating those one by one and see where that gets you.

Welcome to the forum by the way, see you have been around for awhile now but this is your first post.

chiefgonzo

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! I like to search through the forum before asking for help. My phones debugging is checked, MTP is checked, and my cable works because I'm able to transfer files from my phone to the computer. I downloaded the MotoHelper but nothing happens, it has a shield in front of the red icon. Don't know if that means anything. The reason I want to unroot my phone is because its real slow, bogs down and the apps close all the time. I clear the partitions, wipe the cashe but its still slow. I even got an overclocking app but doesnt help. So I want to unroot to take it to Verizon and see if they can fix it.

OP
Sydman

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
If slowness if your problem being rooted is not a factor. I would just boot into recovery and do a factory data restore.

That is what Verizon will end up doing anyway. You will lose stuff that is not backed up but I am sure the outcome will be worth it.

You can do it from Privacy as well if you don't want to do it from recovery. Remove your SD card first so you don't accidentally lose stuff on there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

chiefgonzo

Reaction score
I did a factory reset about 2 months ago and its still slow. I dont know if this is the right thread to ask but my phone is using 608MB and only have 233 MB free of RAM. Is there a app that can help me out with not running so many apps. I kill them with AVG anti virus and or stop them on the manage app options but they seam to come back on. Any answer would be great or even point me to the right thread. Thanks

OP
Sydman

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I have 366 free and my phone runs fine. I noticed my phone was running slow and I did a factory data restore and installed the new Jelly Bean OS and it has been good.

Honestly the first thing I would do now ditch AVG, there are no viruses at the moment for these phones and it is a resource hog at that.

If you lose that and do a restore I bet your phone will run great again. These things get bogged down from installing, updating, and removing apps and need a good cleaning every now and then.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2