All contacts erased, but now only one shows up.

Renegade3plt

Reaction score
About 3 weeks ago, all my contacts just vanished from my D1 2.1. I did the whole try to import, and it found nothing. I've searched all over the forms for something and that's the only thing I've found that might help. If there's anything else anyone can think about, please let me know. Not loving my droid anymore. :(:icon_evil:

Brian1

Reaction score
I am assuming you logged into your gmail from a pc and your contacts are gone from there? If no backup of the csv file not sure of anything else.

OP
Renegade3plt

Renegade3plt

Reaction score
Yes, I've done all of the above. It's not the first time I've had a problem out of it. I guess I'll try verison, and see if they can do something. Thanks for your help. :)

BillPop

Reaction score
You're hosed, just like me

Same thing here. I see dozens of posts on Google's forums, Verizon's and here. It appears the new Contact Manager update Google released is the culprit in the majority of cases. Mine are long gone. The Contacts list is blank as is my Favorites list. The call log is intact, but all the names have disappeared and only the phone numbers are displayed. I thought having the contacts in gmail would provide redundancy, but nope.

Where has all the customer service gone?

(I don't see the icon I'd like to use with this message.)