[ALERT] Verizon 4G LTE Nationwide Outage...Again.

steeletown

Reaction score
4g down again in Pittsburgh. 3g is! Working fine though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Coupe

Reaction score
Out in Indy. I went into a vzw store to either get it fixed or get a new bold when they told me about this outage. Funy how everyone in the news gave rim a rash of $h1t about that outage but this makes #3 for big red this month alone and I bet we don't hear about it on CNN tonight.

tommyz

Reaction score
Remember when Verizon was thought to have the best service. I think they have gone to last place with all of these outages. What is it once a week now.:mad:

crashngo

Reaction score
on vacation in orlando, lte is out completely and 3g is spotty. But my moms D3 seems to be able to pull 3g better than my nexus atm. I am set to cdma only for now hoping to pull in a better signal.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

tacticalfats

Reaction score
I had no data for at least an hour according to the emails that just flooded in when I got 3g back. :angry:

I pay $30/mo for reliable data.

Godfather

Reaction score
Dead in the water here!!! 1:44 Phoenix, Az

Update....turned my phone to CDMA and my 3G seems to be working pretty regularly, but no 4G.

Update again.....Damn it.....scratch that...as soon as I posted the above, 3G went out.

Last edited:

trestevenson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
My D1 has had a 3G signal all day, but my girl's Bionic has had no 4G and spotty 3G since around 2pm ET.

Smokie

Reaction score
I haven't had my Gnex for more then a few weeks.. already had loss of service due to "outages" 3 times. LoL still love this damn phone.

baldybill

Reaction score
Are the 4G phones losing 3G only on the 4G network?
I'm in the middle of no where, we have a 3G network, but no 4G network
If I got a 4G phone, would it be losing the 3G when the nationwide 4G network went down?
Or not, since we don't get 4G here?

scarabshell

Reaction score
In and out all day in east tn, had no data for a couple hours before this post

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Reaction score
got a replacement bionic in the mail today...can't even activate it because of the outage. been phonless since thrusday afternoon. Now I can't even activate the old phone since its 3g and the 4g card will expire if i do.