[ALERT] Verizon 4G LTE Nationwide Outage...Again.

rsdroid

Reaction score
4G out in San Antonio. 3G comes and goes. Very annoying.

Last edited:

dominoe

Reaction score
Out in Orlando, FL...again. Noticed I had no connection at all as I was leaving lunch with a friend...around 1PM ET. Has been spotty ever since going from 3G to 4G, but mostly no connection at all. Ironically, I was actually trying to download the app for this forum on my phone when it went down, again. :(

I'm REALLY hesitant to post this as I don't want to jinx myself but...3G has been up for about a solid 1/2 hour now. I have not changed anything re: network on the phone. I'm letting it switch (as it should) to 3G or 4G...whatever is WORKING...but it has stayed on 3G for this time period...

ANDR0lD

Reaction score
4g out in orange county CA, 3g is back up!:)

sent from my Zeus 'Bolt

abadbronc

Reaction score
Lost 3G here in Great Falls, MT for about a half an hour. It's back up now. 4G? I don't plan on my 4G being up until 2013 sometime. :angry:

sharpz

Reaction score
Orlando

Myself and a few people in my office all have the Nexus. All of us have no 4g connection. We can get 3g, but not 4g.

Why does this keep happening. What causes the entire network to crash?

IanG

Reaction score
This is getting OLD. I'm calling Verizon to have something credited to my account. This service is unacceptable. 4G is out in Minneapolis.

rtompkins3

Reaction score
1xRTT in Rockville, MD (near DC). Usually have a solid 4G in the office here.

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
This is getting OLD. I'm calling Verizon to have something credited to my account. This service is unacceptable. 4G is out in Minneapolis.

Let us know how that goes. Get enough people to do the same and they'd start losing money... but it'd also make them ensure it won't happen again.

dominoe

Reaction score
Hmmm...my Bionic just rebooted...all on its own. And...looks like it's still on 3G at the moment...

Last edited:

Dweib

Reaction score
Sim card authorization error. What??? No problem for past month now with this outage it comes on for a moment and tells me this b.s. cmon vzw get it together!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

tacticalfats

Reaction score
I have no data service. I had to reboot to just get cell service.

This Galaxy Nexus is a giant turd. Between the awful battery life and being as useful as my 1999 Nokia 5120, I'm convinced I wasted $299. FU VZW.

IanG

Reaction score
Let us know how that goes. Get enough people to do the same and they'd start losing money... but it'd also make them ensure it won't happen again.
They basically shrugged it off. They refused to issue any credit to my account, stating "You pay for service, not 4g specifically", and that they are working on fixing the issue.

ænyoc

Reaction score
No 4g, but 3g is intermittent in the greater San Diego area. Keeps coming and going.

ænyoc

Reaction score
They basically shrugged it off. They refused to issue any credit to my account, stating "You pay for service, not 4g specifically", and that they are working on fixing the issue.

How about "I pay for unlimited data, and right now, your outage is limiting it."