[ALERT] Verizon 4G LTE Nationwide Outage...Again.

mackiv

Reaction score
although i have been frustrated with data connections lately...my worst day with verizon is ten fold better than my best day with att!!!!

Sent from my droid bionic using droidforums

word to yur mothers!!!!

geoff5093

Reaction score
I was a bit surprised by this, I e-mailed Verizon expressing my concerns regarding 4G reliability, and also that I can't get 4G at home even though it says I am in a 4G coverage area, and without me asking said they would credit me for this months data!

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
I was a bit surprised by this, I e-mailed Verizon expressing my concerns regarding 4G reliability, and also that I can't get 4G at home even though it says I am in a 4G coverage area, and without me asking said they would credit me for this months data!

Nice! Complain again next month if you still don't have 4G, make em realize you're pissed.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Did you just go to the Verizonwireless website?

This is my first 4g device and I absolutely love my Nexus, but I mean two major outages in 2 weeks? I'm happy we didn't have one this week, but they will be hearing from me for sure if there is another outage.

geoff5093

Reaction score
Did you just go to the Verizonwireless website?

This is my first 4g device and I absolutely love my Nexus, but I mean two major outages in 2 weeks? I'm happy we didn't have one this week, but they will be hearing from me for sure if there is another outage.
Yup, I went to the My Account page and went to contact us.