ALERT: Droid X High quality Pics

bizzshow

Reaction score
It should get much better battery life the CPU uses less power while still putting our the same numbers.and the battery is larger than ours

bizzshow

Reaction score
I want a front camera also but the way I see it. With vzw slow speeds were I live it would be useless unless on wifi

royta

Reaction score
Since I bought the Droid on June 5th, l am thinking it would be best to return it so I can get the Droid X. I hardly use the physical keyboard. I'm typing this post on landscape keyboard even. The regular Droid has the grill on the back that collects all kind of lint. I've been keeping it in a zip lock baggy until I find a case I like. LOL

Any reason to keep Droid over Droid X?

bizzshow

Reaction score
Only reason I would get a Droid over the droidx is for the keyboard

kristoff125

Reaction score
Lint in the grill? how many times have you run it through the dryer, and as for why keep it, because it stands up to the dryer...

royta

Reaction score
Lint in the grill? how many times have you run it through the dryer, and as for why keep it, because it stands up to the dryer...
Yeah, I know, lame reason to not keep the phone, but I'm an electrician and keep my phone in my work jeans pocket for 12 hours a day. When I get home and change into nicer clothes, I don't want a dirty old expensive phone. This is my first "nice" phone, and I'm trying to keep it from getting thrashed like my "dumb phones" in the past.

Only reason I would get a Droid over the droidx is for the keyboard
I like the touch screen keyboard better because it comes up with word suggestions and corrects the spelling when you're typing fast. The physical keyboard does not do that. Plus, the physical keyboard is just a place to collect crap from hanging out in my pocket all day. Also, I'm guessing the physical keyboard is one of the main reasons why Otterbox doesn't make the Defender case for the Doid. A Defender type case is perfect for work with your hands type folks such as myself.

kristoff125

Reaction score
There's a way somewhere in these forums to get predictive text on the physical keyboard.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
There's a way somewhere in these forums to get predictive text on the physical keyboard.

Install the HTC Touch keyboard. It's menu will let you add predictive to the physical keyboard.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

gixxerboy

Reaction score
Deffinetly gonna get this espiecially if it has the omap processor we could overclock it to like 1.5 ghz and if were lucky it might even go up to 2ghz.

kristoff125

Reaction score
What's the actual rated clock on the omap they're putting in it, the droid's processor is a 600 mhz but they underclock it to 550.

xCaldazar

Reaction score
The hump seems like you would rest your finger on it while holding it to your face to talk. Likes someone said, hopefully they squeezed something extra like a good lens in that extra space.

pilot25

Reaction score
So is this phone considered faster better than the Incredible?

How is it different than the Droid 2 coming out??