album covers not showing Play Music

Berto2k

Reaction score
So I have been busy lately loading up my phone with mp3s from my computer. My dumb self just found the auto-tag feature in winamp. For some songs, the album art shows right up. Others I have having problems with. For instance one song I have the album cover showing in windows media player, and have loaded/saved the correct (same) cover in winamp's id3 editor. Yet when I try copying and syncing through wmp the song to my phone, the album art still doesn't show. For albums I have even stuck the jpg image file in the album folder and copied that over.

Anyone have guaranteed ways of making album art showing?

Theodoric

Reaction score
What Mp3 program?

So I have been busy lately loading up my phone with mp3s from my computer. My dumb self just found the auto-tag feature in winamp. For some songs, the album art shows right up. Others I have having problems with. For instance one song I have the album cover showing in windows media player, and have loaded/saved the correct (same) cover in winamp's id3 editor. Yet when I try copying and syncing through wmp the song to my phone, the album art still doesn't show. For albums I have even stuck the jpg image file in the album folder and copied that over.

Anyone have guaranteed ways of making album art showing?

What App are you loading the music to. Winamp, Google Play?
I have used this web site to find album art and I have integrated them into all of my programs.

Album Covers, CD Covers, Cover Art

Winamp took a little tweaking to grab the correct artwork, there are usually several formats at the site. Google Play was a bit easier. ^oo^

OP
B

Berto2k

Reaction score
I have used WMP, and drag/dropped via explorer.