Album Art Downloader Crashing Music Player?

supercripple

Reaction score
So, I have a lot of music, which was my main reason for wanting the Rezound in the first place. All of my music I had on my original Droid (previous phone) I uploaded to Amazon Cloud Player, then downloaded to the Rezound when I got it. Took me several days, but it was worth it.. but when I downloaded it all, most of my album art work was gone since I'd gotten most of the music through other means... Anyway, I then used the built in album art downloader through Gracenote to start getting all of it back.. and I'd done so successfully except for a handful of albums that were unknown.. Then I moved all my music from the phone to the SD card because I was running out of space, and I think that this broke something.. because now all the album art is gone again, and I can't get it to update anymore. If I check the automatic update box, then 20 seconds after I start playing a song the music player quits on me without so much as a howdy-do. Just, poof.. and I'm really aggravated now.. I'm one of those anal-retentive music lovers that it bugs the crap out of to not have album art.. and if I'm really luck I can get it to update ONE song's album art at a time... but I REALLY don't want to have to go through and update all 2,973 songs by hand... Sorry this was so long-winded, but I wanted to explain the problem best I could.

slim6596

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC M8
Have you tried cover art downloader from the market?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds to me like you broke the link. If you can find the where the album art is stored, move it back to phone memory. That should fix your problem...or as stated above try an app.