Alarm

thelion

Reaction score
Le sigh.

I had my first not so great experience with Droid X this a.m.

I - like many - use my phone as my alarm. Why double up on electronics, right? I always wake up at the disgusting hour of 4:45. I have a touch screen phone. I should be able to just hit the screen to make it shut up. But noooooo.....X wants me to slide a bar? Uh no. I will be finding another app, thanks. I cannot be bothered to slide a bar across a screen before 5am. lol

Oh and that alarm screen? It is freaking heinously ugly. But that could be the early hours speaking.

g.ifonlyyouknew

Reaction score
X wants me to slide a bar? Uh no. I will be finding another app, thanks. I cannot be bothered to slide a bar across a screen before 5am.

Hrm, the day I used it for the alarm (Friday) all I had to do was tap it or press any hard button to shut it off.

Oh and that alarm screen? It is freaking heinously ugly. But that could be the early hours speaking.

Yeah, it doesn't even have a "night mode" which I use to love on my Storm... I could see the time without unlocking, tapping or doing anything and the screen brightness was really low so it wasn't blinding when you wake up wanting to know the time.