1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Alarm

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by thelion, Jul 17, 2010.

1. thelion

thelion New Member

Le sigh.

I had my first not so great experience with Droid X this a.m.

I - like many - use my phone as my alarm. Why double up on electronics, right? I always wake up at the disgusting hour of 4:45. I have a touch screen phone. I should be able to just hit the screen to make it shut up. But noooooo.....X wants me to slide a bar? Uh no. I will be finding another app, thanks. I cannot be bothered to slide a bar across a screen before 5am. lol

Oh and that alarm screen? It is freaking heinously ugly. But that could be the early hours speaking.
  2. g.ifonlyyouknew

g.ifonlyyouknew New Member

Hrm, the day I used it for the alarm (Friday) all I had to do was tap it or press any hard button to shut it off.

Yeah, it doesn't even have a "night mode" which I use to love on my Storm... I could see the time without unlocking, tapping or doing anything and the screen brightness was really low so it wasn't blinding when you wake up wanting to know the time.
Search tags for this page

droid dna alarm 15 minutes early