Alarm volume is too low.

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by shobe, Sep 16, 2011.

1. shobe

shobe Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Not sure if anyone else has experienced this yet or not, but I tried using my phone as an alarm but even with the volume turned all the way up, I can barely hear it. I hear the vibration of the phone more than the alarm. If anyone has experienced this or knows what to do, let me know.

2. Rodimus4180

Rodimus4180 Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Have you checked to make sure in the alarm options its not sent to ascend in volume?

Sent from my Bionic

3. shobe

shobe Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Yeah, that was one of the first things I checked. It appears as if my old alarms came over with the backup. I deleted the alarms and created a new one and it appears to be much louder now. Not sure why that was.

4. FunN4Lo

FunN4Lo Member

Ratings:
    +19
    Search works. I tried to figure out this no volume alarm thing 10 times. Ascending volume :icon_ owned:

5. NewArtDroid

NewArtDroid Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had this problem with the alarm on my Droid Bionic not too low of a volume, not being loud enough.

I first checked the media volume, which I learned, does not control it. Then I checked the details on the alarm, and couldn't find anything on volume, other than increasing volume as it sounds. I made sure to clear this.

Then I backed up a screen, to just the alarms, for all the alarms. I found the menu, clicked on Settings, and THERE finally found alarm volume. I have adjusted that setting, and things are working well now.

I hope this helps anyone struggling with a low volume / not loud enough alarm on their Droid Bionic.

Search tags for this page
android alarm clock volume too low
android alarm not loud enough

android alarm too quiet

android alarm volume too low

android low alarm volume
droid 2 alarm volume

droid alarm volume too low

droid x alarm volume too low
samsung galaxy alarm too low
samsung galaxy s3 alarm volume